An introduction to the movement that's called the "small web."
Credits and Attributions
These are the credits and resources
If you have any questions or comments, send me an email at email@example.com
Satyal, Parimal. "Parimal Satyal" neustadt.fr. Accessed 27 April 2022.
Friedman, Vitaly. "10 Principles Of Good Web Design." Smashing Magazine, 1 October 2021, www.smashingmagazine.com/2008/01/10-principles-of-effective-web-design. Accessed 27 April 2022.
Olia. "Rascal, a Labrador, Mochi, a Pug, and Other Webmasters." Geocities Institute, September 21 2019, blog.geocities.institute/archives/6551. Accessed 27 April 2022.
"Ottaviana's Kitchen" 1998, ottavianaskitchen.com. Accessed 27 April 2022.
Maier, Mario. "Europäische Schmetterlinge" 1998, www.butterflies.de. Accessed 27 April 2022.
Binarynova. "Distant Skies - A Crystalis Fansite" May 14 2011, distantskies.neocities.org. Accessed 27 April 2022.
Resources and Thanks
- Mateen Ulhaq
- For the very helpful stackoverflow answer showing their JS script to automatically set the date in the input-box.
- The Yesterweb community
- Thank you all for being so warm and accepting, and answering my random questions and forms.
- For all the icons I didn't make myself, I got from this site. I cannot imagine where I would be without this site's many, many free and openly-licensed icons.
- These two developers are frankly, scary with the sheer amount of skills they casually reveal. From living off the grid, sailing around the world by themselves, and even more shocking: 6502 assembly! Specifically their dotgrid tool was what I used for literally every shrine on this site.
- Git and Github
- For being there to securely backup my homework all projects and homework. This has saved me more times than I can count.
- My friends and family
- For being great and putting up with me.